Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thoughts Contnued.....

It was a hot summer day in America, the sun was shining to the most extreme way and there was barely any breeze that blew  around. Luckily for me I sat in a CRV holding a travel bag close to my chest, enjoyed the cool air conditioner and breezed along the golden gate bridge. Me, my sister, and my mom were driving to the San Fransisco airport to meet up with our airplane to go to China. it was my first trip outside the country, when it was my sister’s third and my mom’s fourth, so i was jumpy on this day. Well, I was jumping up and down on my seat humming  when my sister, seeing how she sat next to me, told me to shut up and sit my ass down. My mom didn’t do the honor of lecturing at her for saying ‘shut up,’ so i did it myself; cursed at her in Chinese and sat down my seat glaring at her through my glasses. She glared back and was about to sink her claws into my face, when my mom told me to apologize to her for cursing. I obeyed her commands and said sorry to my sister and thought, ‘“how does she put up with me with just a sorry.’ I never did get my answer. After another thirty minutes of driving, we arrived at the airport and got checked in and all that stuff. We then boarded our plane and were on a smooth journey to China.
I woke up to a slight bump on my back , and air rushed into my eair causing it to numb. I looked to the right and saw my sister and asked her what was going on. She told me that we were about to land, that were sinking down through clouds, and you can already see the mountains that lay north of Hong Kong. I sat up, pushed the button on my chair that allowed me straighten my back, and covered my ears in disgust of the numbness. My mom who sat next to me saw what i was doing and asked if she could help, but the only word i heard was ‘help.’ I looked around wondering where i heard it from and saw her grabbing my arms.
I shook her off oblivious of what she was trying to do, and yelled, “What!??” at her.
Then I felt the landing gear on the plane slightly touch the floor, which felt like a crash to us passengers, and the plane drove to its spot between a red tail tipped plane and a united airlines airplane because of its blue tipped tail. We had landed in Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment